This site is currently under construction and content will be changing regularly. For any questions, please e-mail email@example.com
Serving Mason and Thurston Counties of the Western Washington Area *
Local sorted meeting schedule with driving directions and maps.
List of literature available at the South Sound Service Center
Link to Alcoholics Anonymous AA.ORG website for more information on A.A.
Form to contact the South Sound Service Center
South Sound Service Center:
- The South Sound Service Center our Central Service Office, Literature, Phone, Email Contact.
- List of the function of the district
- Information on our 24hr phone line.
- Information on our old office
- Service Opportunities for Members of the District
- Meeting Change Form
- Information for members of A.A., Download Links
- District Email pickup link and setup information
News & FAQ:
- Frequently Asked Questions
DISTRICT 8 GENERAL SERVICE REP ( GSR ) MEETING 2ND
SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH AT 6:00 P.M. ST. MARK LUTHERAN CHURCH
2109 COLLEGE STREET SE, LACEY
This web Site is not endorsed nor approved by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. (G.S.O.). This Web Site is provided by Alcoholics Anonymous, South Sound Service Center, 344 Cleveland Ave. SW Suite K, Tumwater, WA 98501-3342.
Some material on this Web Site was originally published by AA World Services, but this does not assume any endorsement by the General Service Conference of this Web Site. ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS©, AA©, and THE BIG BOOK© are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. (G.S.O.). The Grapevine, A.A. Grapevine and La Viña are registered trademarks of A.A. Grapevine, Inc.